Total hours per week: 40.00
11 Jan 2018
23 Nov 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
• To meet and greet patients, members of the public and visitors to the practice, private skin and laser centre and other services in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Answering all incoming calls promptly and general enquires in accordance with the telephone scripts. Transferring call to required extensions, ensure messages are Promptly.
• Make new and follow up appointments for patients, doctors, clinical technicians and nurses on EMIS computer system.
• Accept and record messages for all practitioners and technicians
• To maintain Patient Confidentiality and to act in a manner as to support the patient at all times and being mindful of the need to reduce anxiety.
• Keep reception area clean and tidy at all times removing delivery boxes immediately to avoid any trip hazards.
• Answer queries, distribute handouts and book appointments to/for patients interested in BSL treatments and services.
• Manage and maintain appointment book on EMIS for private patients, ensuring the clinics are well organized